In my years as a mortgage broker in the Rockingham, Baldivis and Kwinana areas, I have helped a lot of people who had no idea what to expect when they walked into my office. Here is “What to Expect from Your Mortgage Broker 101.”
Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
To accomplish on your own what your Smartline Rockingham mortgage broker can do for you, you would have to contact each of our 28 lenders and fill out an application with them. Then, you would have to be able to figure out what each of the offers you get actually means. Finally, you would have to choose the one that best fits your needs.
If you actually find the time and energy to apply to 28 lenders and some turn you down, it can hurt your credit and cost you in the form of higher interest rates and fees.
Or, you can fill out a small application and let the pros at Smartline Rockingham determine which lenders will be friendliest to your situation. We only send your application to the lenders we know can provide what you need for your specific situation.
Questions to Ask Us
- How do you decide which loan is right for me?
- May I see the offers that you didn’t select?
- How much money do I need for a deposit?
- How much did my credit information impact my rates and fees?
- Can I do anything to immediately improve my credit information?
- What is the monthly payment of my new loan?
- What is the total cost of my new loan?
- What do you need me to do next?
- Do I have to fix my interest rate right now?
Call Smartline Rockingham Today
Call us today. We will ask you just enough questions about your financial situation to figure out which lenders we should contact on your behalf. Then we can get you some quotes. To learn more, call (08) 9527 1800.